An Instant Way To Erase Tell-Tale Lines and Wrinkles
Dermal Fillers are popular and versatile anti-ageing injectable treatment that plumps, volumises and lifts the skin leaving it smooth, contoured and youthful. With instant results and no down-time it’s easy to understand why it’s one of our most popular anti-ageing treatments.
Areas Of Treatment
The most popular treatment areas include:
- Nose to Mouth Grooves (also known Nasal labial folds)
- Mouth to chin (also known Marionette lines)
- Frown Lines & Forehead Lines
- Cheeks – to lift and volumise the whole face
- Chin & Jaw line – to sculpt and define
- Acne Pits & Scarring
- Lip Lines – to fill lipstick lines, also know as smoker’s lines
- Lip Filler to define the vermillion boarder and add volume to the body of the lips.
Benefits Of Demal Fillers
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Dermal Fillers are only performed by our Specialist doctor, Dr Azizah
- Combine with botulinum toxin injections for a complete rejuvenation treatment.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
Frequently Asked Questions?
The effects of Dermal Fillers gradually fade, but will last on average between 12 – 18 months, depending on the treatment area. When you start to notice the effects of your fillers wear-off you can come back to your local clinic for a top-up treatment. Should you choose not to continue with dermal fillers the gel will biodegrade in the skin and simply disappear.
You will see instant results after your Dermal Filler treatment. No recovery time is required after dermal filler treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away. Post treatment there may be some tenderness, redness and swelling to the site, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
At Cosmedic clinic you will only ever be treated by our fully train Specialistr Doctor, Dr Azizah. Our doctor will run through all of this information in thorough detail with you at your consultation and will assess your suitability for this treatment. Dr Azizah will then be able to advise you on the treatment plan which is most suitable for you to achieve your desired results.
Dermal Filler treatments are regulated in Malaysia, which means that only aesthetic practitioners are allowed to perform this treatment. For your safety and high standard results we highly recommend that you only attend a Registered Clinic, and are treated by a Medical Professional.
At Cosmedic clinic we are proud to work alongside and be registered with the Ministry Of Health. Their guide covers the essential requirements of medicines safety, infection control, education and training.